Monday 26 September 2011

The Important of Technology in My Life

Computer means something that can be function by thus 2 basic instrument like hardware and software to help user manage they work..but that long time ago meanings..if we notices, long time ago, only the big organization and richest people have a computer..but now, everyone can buy a computer even children..that mean, nowadays, computer is like tradition to all of us, not only to manage one task, but to doing many task..without computer in era 2000, you will be missed everything in this world like orang kampung said"katak bawah tempurung" means can't see what happen in outside...As a student of Business, i can feel it, if i live without computer and Internet, my life will messed around because I must doing task and submit an assignment..But, whole reference is based on Internet, so, technology is important to me whole day..Not only just for assignment, as a student from Borneo, I like to go travel and doing some adventure..I need a map to make a track, so, I bought smart phone that have GPS system to make my journey more efficient and i can't be lost..Besides that, technology so important to make a connection to other people..Truly, i'm not a social person that means I so hardly to make a friend..So, i use an Internet like Facebook and else to practice myself to get connection to other people that I don't know..Now, I can easily communicate with other people without stutter and shy..That it from me..Next time, I will let's you all know more about technology..See ya...         

No comments:

Post a Comment